Turkey cutlets get the star treatment in this grill recipe. Infused with the flavors of fresh lemon juice and herbs, the results will be savory with an edge of lemony tartness. The lemon juice also serves to tenderize the meat. It’s a quick and easy way to create a delicious main dish for weekday dinners.
1/4 cup olive oil plus additional for brushing
3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
2 garlic cloves, pressed
1 1/4 to 1 1/2 pounds turkey cutlets, about 1/3-inch-thick
- Whisk 1/4 cup oil, lemon juice, rosemary, and garlic in small bowl. Add salt and pepper.
- Marinate the turkey cutlets for 15 to 30 minutes, turning so that the flavor is infused in both sides.
- Brush the grill with vegetable oil.
- Barbecue turkey cutlets at a medium-high heat for 3-4 minute per side.
- Drizzle with any remaining marinade.
Tip: The marinade works equally well on potatoes, zucchini and other veggies.