Stain Remover #1 – Rust
This is particularly effective for rust stains, but can be used for any type of stain.
- Dampen the stain directly with lemon juice.
- Boil water in a kettle and treat the stained area directly with steam.
- Wash as usual – the stain should lift right off.
Stain Remover #2 – Juice, Wine & Other Food Stains
- Soak the stain in a mixture of 1 part lemon juice to 2 parts water.
- Wash as usual.
Mold & Mildew Remover
Mold and mildew not only stain fabrics, they can actually eat them away. This easy method takes care of the problem.
- Make a paste with about equal parts salt and lemon juice.
- Rub the paste into the stain.
- It’s best if you let the item dry in the sun and then wash it as usual in hot water.